Thursday, December 9, 2010

Great Deal on a Monitor

As a man who spends a lot of time on his computer, It's great to be able to browse on a great monitor like mine, the 24 inch HD Acer. Since I'm already well supplied in that department, you guys might find this deal interesting. A 20" HD monitor from Dell, 100 bucks and no shipping for the next 5 hours. Got a little extra cash?  You've got till midnight tonight for a great deal on a pretty good monitor.


http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-9331&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

7 comments:

  1. So cheap , definitely will look into this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, makes me wish I waited. No matter when I buy something I always regret it since I see a better deal elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that's really cheap. I'd buy it if I had some extra money, but things are a little tight right now :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty sweet. I love dual-monitor setups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hellz yeah... im in the market for another 24-inch to add to my battlestation

    ReplyDelete