Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday!

Its been a busy day, but I finally got around to putting my face in front of a fresh blog screen! I was kinda upset I didnt completely get to finish renovating the page, so please excuse the mess.
While I love saving my money, I also love spending it almost as much so when I saw the insane amount of deals this Monday had, I had to go a bit over budget for the month.

But how often do you get 895 dollar watches for 100 bucks?

Not the prettiest, but the diamond inset was flashy enough for me. And if I never wear it, can anyone say resale value? Today was the day of deals, apparently, and for anyone slow to shop, don't delay, the prices are only going to go up after this.

Greed for myself wasn't the only thing I accomplished today however, and after buying myself some expensive cologne, a new winter jacket, that watch, and assorted clothing accessories, I actually earned myself some money back through a website I use (Ebates for reference).

Some stores I really suggest checking out, as the deals wind down:

  • Amazon- You can get anything here, and they change the sales up all the time
  • OverStock - For everything you didn't get at Amazon, mostly new stuff and great electronics
  • DesignbyHumans - T-shirts, so maybe not the classiest thing to go with my watch but I really dig them
  • FragrenceNet - For some great deals on cologne and perfumes
Did you guys get anything worth mentioning? Do you plan on it? I'd love to hear about it

No comments:

Post a Comment