Sunday, November 25, 2012

I have not posted in a year! And here's why...

While not very popular or loved, I feel like if anyone still visits here I should offer them an explanation for the horrible dormant status of this blog!

When I started this blog, I was unemployed, single, and living with my parents. Now I'm the complete opposite, with a girlfriend, a house, and a terribly boring but decent paying job. I also had a minor drug problem for a couple months as well, but the funny thing was, I conquered it all by myself, and helped my girlfriend stop her problem as well. We're sober these days, and life is pretty good. Yeah, great story huh? Terribly boring, I'll shut up now, and get back to the posts. In the mean time, Stay fly.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good news to hear you get back to the posts. And I feel so sorry for your story.China Men's T-shirt

    ReplyDelete